- Refrain from tobacco products and alcohol for 2 weeks prior and 1 week following surgery.
- Avoid green tea or coffee two days prior and post treatment.
- Use Arnica 10-14 days before and 7 days after surgery; a natural herb that significantly decreases bruising, follow directions on bottle. Take 1500 mg of vitamin C, which helps promote healing.
- Avoid any aspirin, aspirin-containing products or ibuprofen for 1-2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks following your surgery.
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer as well as a physical SPF 30+ for the first 2-3 days after the treatment.
- After 48-72 hours you can return to your normal corrective daily regimen.
A series of 5-8 sessions are recommended with treatments being spaced approximately 2 weeks apart.